Olive Oil Tasting and Grove TourSeptember 12, 2020 2pm ZOOM
Included Your Package
- 1 – 250ml of high-quality Galega olive oil from Portugal. This oil is produced with love on the small estate about an hour’s drive from Lisbon.
- 1 – Blue official olive oil tasting glass with watch lid. This is the same glass used by official olive oil tasters around the world.
- 1 – One-hour Zoom virtual tour and guided tasting with the owner and operator of the estate. This can be shared with others in your household if you choose. We recommend you save your olive oil for this so you can learn how to taste it and best use it in your kitchen!
- Shipping in the United States or porch delivery if you are within 5 miles of 30317 in Atlanta, GA
- A $55 credit towards any future Delightful Tour (excludes virtual)
27 in stock
Take a virtual tour of Monte da Oliveira Velha estate, a lovely small, family-owned olive grove in the Alentejo region of Portugal and producer of the distinctive Amor é Cego olive oil. João, our host and third-generation estate owner, will show us around the property, tell us the history of the grove and their process for producing exceptional olive oil. João will provide us with a fun and educational tasting of his oil in official blue tasting glasses.