Lisbon Food and Wine (Deposit)
$295.00 – $590.00
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and a premier destination for food, wine and your next vacation. During your five nights in this historic city, you’ll enjoy a variety of tasty experiences. These include, and are not limited to, chef-led cooking classes, walking wine & food tour, and a visit to an olive grove. All this and time to explore the sights of Lisbon and surrounding cities on your own.
- 5 nights in the vibrant Chiado neighborhood of Lisbon
- 2 traditional dinner experiences, 1 lunch experience. Wine included.
- Wine and Food Walking Tour of Lisbon
- Market tour with a local chef and a Portuguese cooking class
- Day trip through the Alentejo where we will visit a small organic olive grove to taste and learn about olive oil. Enjoy a wine tour and taste 5 regional wines. Explore Evora and have a 4 course typical Alentejo lunch
- Airport transfers (and/or train to Porto if that tour is added)
- Transportation to and from Alentejo
- Gratuities for meals, activities and transportation
Double – 1 Person, Double – 2 People, Single