Piedmont Gastronomic Experience
Your experience in the Piedmont region can be customized for your group.
A sample itinerary includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in the villa, including bed linens, bathroom and swimming pool towels, air conditioning and energy consumptions, daily cleaning and final cleaning
- 7 breakfasts at the villa
- 6 dinners (1 dinner at local agriturismo, 1 dinner at Osteria Boccondivino and 4 dinners at the villa) including local wine or a soft drink, 1 gourmet dinner at the Michelin-starred restaurant “Ciau del Tornavento” (drinks excluded)
- 7 lunches (1 lunch at a local winery in the Langhe region, 1 lunch at a local agriturismo, 2 lunches in local restaurants, 1 picnic lunch, and 1 street food lunch at the Porta
Palazzo food market in Turin, 1 lunch after the cooking class)
- 1 Bicerin tasting at a local Café in Turin
- 1 visit a local honey producer with a tasting
- 1 visit a local cheese producer with a tasting
- 1 visit a local winery in Barolo with a tasting
- 1 private truffle hunt with a truffle hunter and his dog
- 1 private wine tasting at a winery in Barolo
- 1 Mixology Masterclass at the Martini & Rossi’s headquarters
- 1 market tour with a Professional English-speaking chef followed by a cooking class and lunch
- All private transportation in a luxury minibus as per program with English-speaking driver
- 1 half day excursion with a professional English-speaking cycling guide in the Roero hills (including e-bike and helmet rental)
- Professional English-speaking local guides as per program: 1 HD in Alba, 1 HD at the
Castello di Grinzane Cavour and 1 HD in Turin
- All entrance fees as per program (Castello di Grinzane Cavour)
- Expert English-speaking tour manager throughout accommodated in the villa
- 24-hour emergency line
Cost varies based on group size, seasonality and itinerary details. Please inquire to learn more and to create your custom experience.
Tuscany Italian Cooking Experience
This 7 day immersive Italian cooking experience is an immersive seven days of tastings, workshops, cooking classes, and exceptional eating including:
- Accommodations in apartments in Southern Tuscany
- 4 course Welcome dinner by a private chef
- Buffalo mozzarella farm tour and cheese tasting as well as buffalo ice cream tasting!
- Organic Tuscan rice farm tour
- Risotto master class dinner
- A fishing trip like no other!
- Olive Farm Tour.
- Lunch, Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour.
- Stuffed pasta masterclass and lunch.
- Fresh pasta workshop + Tiramisu class
- Pizza Class
- Wine Producer Tour, Tasting and Lunch
- Time to explore on your own
The cost for this foodie experience in Southern Tuscany is approximately $1670-1750. There are set dates including:
May 21, 2023
June 11, 2023
July 2, 2023
September 3, 2023
Please inquire for more information, and to book your selected date!
Join our list to stay informed about new destinations and offers.