Greek Food & Wine Treasures
- 2 (or 3*) overnights in Athens
- 2 overnights in Οlympia
- 2 overnights in Galaxidi
- 3 (or 2*) overnight in Nafplio
- Guided Sightseeing
- Athens, Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Ancient Olympia • Mycenae
- Winery visits and wine tasting experiences as per itinerary
- Walking and tasting tours in Athens and Nafplion.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Arrival & Departure transfer service
- All breakfasts
- Professional tour escort throughout the tour
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Optional Santorini includes:
- 2 Nights hotel
- Island tour and Akrotiri excavations & Wine Tasting Experience
Cost varies based on group size, seasonality and itinerary details. Please inquire to learn more and to create your custom experience.
Crete Food and Cultural Experience
This 8 day experience delights guests with activities like cooking Cretan dishes, learning about the ancient and modern skills of olive oil and wine production, and more:
- Accommodations in a top rated hotel with a swimming pool and a garden
- Welcome dinner
- Olive oil factory visit
- Cretan cooking class using fresh, local ingredients
- Boat trip to Imeri Gramvousa and visit the Venetian Castle then to Balos lagoon to swim or sunbathe
- Visit a traditional Cretan village with a stop at a local winery for a tour and tasting
- Visit the famous Greek Orthodox Gonia Monastery
- Visit the Botanical Gardens of Chania
- Traditional Cretan dinner with a variety of main traditional dishes.
- Plenty of time to explore on your own and try the local foods
The cost for this foodie and cultural experience in Crete is approximately $1150. There are set dates including:
June 27, 2023
September 5, 2023
Please inquire for more information, and to book your selected date!
Join our list to stay informed about new destinations and offers.